Thursday 28 February 2013

She has got some news

She has got some news
Something happened today. Something unexpected and brilliant. Lately there is another boy (lets call him N), not the one whom usually stars in my blog (lets call him E), but someone else. N's kind and really sweet. He has also got a wonderful sense of humour, which I adore. We just get on so well, it never feels forced or awkward. He's just amazing.
And I've thought this for a couple of weeks and even though we're not that closer we've definitely been getting much closer. It's all really nice, and N makes me happier.
Well, and today, I was sitting down reading some work and he came up to me. He looked a little nervous and extremely adorable. Then N asked me if I'd go on a date with him, quickly I said yes.
So, that's my news I'm going on a date. With someone who is so unbelievably great.
With him its different from before. N is easy to get along with and he doesn't play games with me. N seems just to genuinely like me. Whereas E isn't like that. With E its all or nothing, theres nothing simple or fun about it. E doesn't make me happy.
I think I've got to decide and I know that N is the right choice. Its about time I let go of all the pain and misery E caused me. But also all the love and passion.
I'm really looking forward to my date with N, I know it will be great.

~~Thanks for reading~~

No comments:

Post a Comment