Saturday 16 February 2013

She reflects on her life


She reflects on her life
I’m young enough for people to argue I haven't had enough of a life to note. However I think I've been through enough for a life time. I've been looking back on my childhood quite a bit really. I sometimes wonder how its changed and shaped me. If I'd been different if it had been. I think I'd be less insecure maybe. But I don't think I'd be as strong or have such a perspective.
It may shock you if you've read my blog before as I seem quite overly dramatic about little things (boys). However in reality I think I don't allow things to bother me or at least I don't allow people to show that they do.
That’s what brought me to write this blog, it’s a way for me to express myself and just say what I'm thinking. I get scared of telling people what has happened or what I'm thinking in case it changes their opinion of me.
I used to lie a lot as a child to cover up the truth. My lies were more innocent than the truth behind them.
I've stopped now. I just don’t speak at all.

~~To not speaking but learning to type~~

No comments:

Post a Comment