Friday 22 February 2013

She needs to get something off her chest

She needs to get something off her chest
I get annoyed with this boy who says a whole lot. He constantly spurts out his self righteous truths condemning the actions of everyone else. He degrades the average person due to their very human mistakes. In his eyes only he has morals, everyone else over-demands, over-consumes and does everything in excess.
He is a vegan, which is something I myself can identify with. For around 7 years Ive not eaten any meat and the limited dairy I eat comes from a free range farm where I know the people and I'm assured of their ethics. However no one knows this about me. I don't throw this in the face of all people I come into contact with to prove how I'm a better person than them.
Because that's the thing he has missed somewhere. That conscious is subjective. We all don't have the same set of views and morals, we all do what we think is right. And truthfully that's all we can do, because at the end who do we have to answer to but ourselves.  

~~Settle child, you will grow one day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment