Monday 18 February 2013

She is finding it hard to deal with

She is finding it hard to deal with
Why the fuck do you do this to me? Why would you want to hurt me?
Why me?
I wish you would leave me alone. I'm done with feeling this way. I'm done with you fucking me about because it makes you feel in control or more secure.
You've showed me love and I fucking hate it. I hate that I can't help but want to talk to you. That all I ever want is you. you. But you throw it in my face! why? because you fucking can
You're really shit you are. You have made me feel worthless and you know you're doing it.
You've fucked me over and fucked me up.


~~Fell in love and all I did was cry~~

1 comment:

  1. A distraction usually helps me.... Find something or someone to toss your attention to, and you'll find it can help ....

    Watch as you pay him less and less attention because you've been distracted,.... They come arunnin back ... Yeah it's a game of which I totally disagree with. But annoying times call for annoying measures. And this too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete